Please note that these articles will open in a new tab/window.
- Stress and Your Bowel’s Irritationby Mind Care Clinic on July 3, 2021 at 1:30 am
In this article, Psychologist Mr. Henry Lew introduces us to what Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is about and the role of psychological intervention in improving the quality of life. Henry practices at Mind Care Therapy Suites, where he helps […]
- “Listening to Letter from America”by Mind Care Clinic on December 13, 2019 at 6:20 am
We are pleased to announce that Prof Kua Ee Heok’s book, “Listening to Letter from America”, has just been published in London to be released in time for Christmas. Synopsis This novel is based on the true stories of a group of elderly […]
- A warm welcome to Prof Kua Ee Heok!by Mind Care Clinic on June 15, 2019 at 5:24 am
We are proud to welcome Prof. Kua Ee Heok to our team of doctors at Mind Care Clinic, starting from July 2019! Those of you who are familiar with the clinic may have seen some of the books authored by him at our reading area. Indeed, apart from […]
- Mind Care Therapy Suites – we’re open!by Mind Care Clinic on April 9, 2019 at 2:48 am
We are pleased to announce the opening of Mind Care Therapy Suites, located right across our current Clinic space! Our Therapy Suites provide a spacious and comfortable environment to cater for Psychological Therapy, and integrates tightly with our […]
- Techniques in Psychotherapy – CBTby Mind Care Clinic on March 12, 2019 at 11:46 am
Psychotherapy is also known as “Talk Therapy” because it involves a patient and a clinical psychologist sitting in a room talking, but it is much more than that. During sessions, patients learn to trust their psychologist and feel comfortable […]
For Archived News & Updates, please visit us at Mind Care News.