Please note that these articles will open in a new tab/window.
- Managing Diabetes Distress & Burnoutby Mind Care Clinic on October 17, 2021 at 11:15 pm
Join Clinical Psychologist Ms Janet Phang in this upcoming talk on managing diabetes distress and burnout. She will be sharing on the whys and hows of the psychological impact of diabetes and strategies to better manage it. The post Managing […]
- Arts for Mental Healthby Mind Care Clinic on August 20, 2021 at 3:36 am
Join Prof Kua in this series of talks “Arts for Mental Health” in conjunction with World Mental Health Day. The theme is “Arts for Mental Health”, with distinguished speakers discussing Art Therapy and Choral Singing. Art helps us process […]
- Stress and Your Bowel’s Irritationby Mind Care Clinic on July 3, 2021 at 1:30 am
In this article, Psychologist Mr. Henry Lew introduces us to what Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is about and the role of psychological intervention in improving the quality of life. Henry practices at Mind Care Therapy Suites, where he helps […]
- “Listening to Letter from America”by Mind Care Clinic on December 13, 2019 at 6:20 am
We are pleased to announce that Prof Kua Ee Heok’s book, “Listening to Letter from America”, has just been published in London to be released in time for Christmas. Synopsis This novel is based on the true stories of a group of elderly […]
- A warm welcome to Prof Kua Ee Heok!by Mind Care Clinic on June 15, 2019 at 5:24 am
We are proud to welcome Prof. Kua Ee Heok to our team of doctors at Mind Care Clinic, starting from July 2019! Those of you who are familiar with the clinic may have seen some of the books authored by him at our reading area. Indeed, apart from […]
For Archived News & Updates, please visit us at Mind Care News.