Please note that these articles will open in a new tab/window.
- Psychotherapy for Postnatal Mood and Anxiety Disordersby Mind Care Clinic on September 25, 2022 at 6:12 am
New parents may feel anxious and depressed, cry for no clear reason, have trouble sleeping and making decision, lose their appetite, and become angry at their newborn, other children, or partner. These symptoms, often referred to as the “baby […]
- Positive Parenting Program for Teens (Triple P)by Mind Care Clinic on September 6, 2022 at 2:11 am
We are now offering 1-on-1 Positive Parenting Programs (Triple P) for parents of teens up to 16 years old! As your child starts growing up and adapting to new challenges of their teenage years and later, young adulthood, many parents may find […]
- Basic Obesity Management Workshop for Physiotherapistsby Mind Care Clinic on July 6, 2022 at 2:37 am
We are pleased to share that our Psychologist Henry Lew will be sharing his expertise in the psychological aspects of managing obesity in this workshop. For registration and further details, please visit the Singapore Physiotherapy Association […]
- An Undefeated Mind – a fundraising musicalby Mind Care Clinic on March 7, 2022 at 12:33 am
Join us for an unforgettable evening at the Esplanade on 11 March 2022, with a special appearance by our very own Professor Kua Ee Heok! The NUS Mind Science Centre presents a fundraising musical, drawing inspiraton from Prof Kua’s book of the […]
- Sleep & insomnia – the role of psychotherapyby Mind Care Clinic on October 17, 2021 at 11:26 pm
Sleep problems are one of the most common issues that people experience. In this article, Clinical Psychologist Ms. Velda Chen introduces us to what Insomnia is about and the role of psychological intervention in improving the quality of life. Velda […]
For Archived News & Updates, please visit us at Mind Care News.