Please note that these articles will open in a new tab/window.
- An Undefeated Mind – a fundraising musicalby Mind Care Clinic on March 7, 2022 at 12:33 am
Join us for an unforgettable evening at the Esplanade on 11 March 2022, with a special appearance by our very own Professor Kua Ee Heok! The NUS Mind Science Centre presents a fundraising musical, drawing inspiraton from Prof Kua’s book of the […]
- Sleep & insomnia – the role of psychotherapyby Mind Care Clinic on October 17, 2021 at 11:26 pm
Sleep problems are one of the most common issues that people experience. In this article, Clinical Psychologist Ms. Velda Chen introduces us to what Insomnia is about and the role of psychological intervention in improving the quality of life. Velda […]
- Managing Diabetes Distress & Burnoutby Mind Care Clinic on October 17, 2021 at 11:15 pm
Join Clinical Psychologist Ms Janet Phang in this upcoming talk on managing diabetes distress and burnout. She will be sharing on the whys and hows of the psychological impact of diabetes and strategies to better manage it. The post Managing […]
- Arts for Mental Healthby Mind Care Clinic on August 20, 2021 at 3:36 am
Join Prof Kua in this series of talks “Arts for Mental Health” in conjunction with World Mental Health Day. The theme is “Arts for Mental Health”, with distinguished speakers discussing Art Therapy and Choral Singing. Art helps us process […]
- Stress and Your Bowel’s Irritationby Mind Care Clinic on July 3, 2021 at 1:30 am
In this article, Psychologist Mr. Henry Lew introduces us to what Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is about and the role of psychological intervention in improving the quality of life. Henry practices at Mind Care Therapy Suites, where he helps […]
For Archived News & Updates, please visit us at Mind Care News.