As a Clinical Psychologist, Moses provides counseling and training to further improve the effectiveness of individuals, families and organizations.
Having worked in both outpatient and inpatient settings in restructured and private hospitals, Moses brings with him rich experience in working with diverse individuals ranging from teenagers to the elderly
Throughout his career, Moses also believes strongly in the teaching and training of the next generation of psychologists and counselors and, as such, has been consistently supervising graduate level psychology interns from several universities in Singapore. Further, he is an adjunct lecturer with several well-known local universities as well.
Moses has partnered with clients who have struggled with marital issues, workplace stress, relationship difficulties and crisis management related to workplace accidents and deaths.
Moses is experienced in the following areas:
- Case management and therapy of mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders and substance abuse
- Marital and couples counseling
- Parenting skills coaching
- Cognitive assessments
- Crisis management and the training of peer support networks within organizations
- Suicide assessment and prevention
- Group therapy & psychoeducation programs on mental health topics
Additionally, in the past few years, Moses has also gained extensive experience working with clients from a corporate background. He has worked with mid to C-level executives on areas such as leadership, career growth, and the management of teams.
He is also experienced providing public talks and trainings on topics such as stress management, insomnia, depression, cyber-addiction and other mental health areas.